11.20.2008

Feeding my Chicago belly

The majority of my thoughts are related to food and my belly. What do I want to eat, where do I want to eat it, do I want to make it, what do I want to make, who do I want to eat it with, how does it taste?

I believe that you are getting the picture. And, an alarming amount of my conversations are about food. I fear it can be a little too much for friends and family so I've decided to rant on and on about food to you, dear reader.

Lucky you!

This is my first post, of course, but what you will find in entries to come, will be my quest to feed my belly. I live in Chicago (sweet home, it is!) and I will take you from the happy buzz of my kitchen to local restaurants, farmers markets, ethnic groceries and my very favorite - pizza joints.

No comments:

Post a Comment